ieMR System Improvement - Palliative Care PowerPlan Updates
The Palliative Care Management PowerPlan and the Terminal Care Management PowerPlan have been updated and will be implemented into the ieMR on Thursday 11 June 2020.
These enhancements have been made to improve workflows and align broadly with guidelines across the state.
Useful Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) as well as a short video have been developed to support prescribers and nursing staff when ordering these PowerPlans or documenting associated medication administration:
- Medication: Order Subcutaneous Infusion Pump (NIKI T34) - click here
- Medication: Documenting a Subcutaneous Infusion Pump (NIKI T34) - click here
- Orders: Terminal Care Management Adult PowerPlan - click here
- Orders: Palliative Care Management Adult PowerPlan - click here
- Video: Documenting a NIKKI Pump - click here
If you have any further questions or require ieMR support, please call Digital Health Clinical Consultation Services on 3176 8800.