From 30 July, there will be enhancements to the documentation of lines, devices, pressure injuries and wounds.
The following educational material outlines the improvements associated with the change
- View the Presentation by clicking here.
As such, updates have been made to the following Quick Reference Guides:
- Documentation Insertion and Removal of Lines
- Plans of Care - Skin Integrity
- Documentation - Glamorgan Assessment
- Documentation - Skin Inspection
Communication around these enhancements have been distributed.
A Checklist has been developed to assist staff through this activity during and post implementation. Click here.
For support, contact Clinical Adoption Services on 3176 8800 (ext. 8800).